Sabado, Hulyo 6, 2013

Oh My Week Three!

"It's Worth The Price..."


Is it true? I finished all the tasks in this week!
I want to jump to rejoice with matching haggard face, looking gaunt and teary eyes!
Yes, with matching teary eyes, because of an inadequate supply of money that results to the scarcity of time in the net cafe. What a life.

But well, its part of learning, and I think, those new knowledge and exposure to the computer is worth the price.

When we talk about my experience in making that comic strip, well at first, it's really confusing in my part, especially if I don't have someone to ask! But later on, it's like, there are angels that brought from heaven, but not literally ANGELS because they were my classmates...
I really had fun creating comic strip! It's amusing and entertaining for me because I used the names of my best friends on my story. Now I have the knowledge and background on making comics even just for fun.
Here's the picture of my comic strip!

In week three, I also learned how to make my own search engine. It's quite easy and faster than making a comic strip. Here's the picture of my search engine! You can browse there if you want to. Don't worry it's free.

 Such a wonderful and fruitful experience, isn't it?
Ma'am Kaye is truly good. I'm starting to idolize her...
Thank you ma'am for sharing us your knowledge.

In the long run, my week three is worth the price... 
:)

1 komento:

  1. Hello Liza!

    Congratulations! You've done great for this week's tasks. I know that if you keep trying, there are still a lot more that you can do.

    Thanks for posting your second blog! You have an awesome page.

    Regards!

    Ma'am Kaye

    TumugonBurahin