Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Delicioussssss!

"Delicioussssss !!"


Whoa! I did not expect that there is this kind of site that saves the links you want.
Well, I find it real cool because I can now go to my favorite links easily with just one CLICK!
This kind of site has advantages and one of it is, delicious.com can help you save the links you want and you can browse your favorite links there whenever you want to with just one click.
Disadvantages...?
Well, I don't see any.. 

Talking about my experience on creating my very own delicious page...
It is somewhat easy, because I made it just by myself and without the help of my ANGELS. I'm referring to my friends.

Delicious.com is a site for everyone, I think, it talks about preserving what you've found offline. Just like, if you saved that link on your laptop but accidentally, you left it. That's the time, delicious.com is very helpful, because through this site, you can open that link even without your laptop.

Hmm ... well, at the end of my exploration, 
I found another new DELICIOUS knowledge on computer.
Thanks to the one who opens this to us. No other than, Ma'am Kaye.. 

*^_^*





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento