Sabado, Hunyo 29, 2013

Blog Blog Blog!

"I Already Have My Blog!"

After a long, long, hardships... mission already accomplished!
At first, it really turns me into madness in making my blog because of that very slow internet connection, but I'm very thankful now that I already furnished my own blog!

I like the concept of making a reflection here at blog site, because we are given the chance to enhance or develop our skills in using computer. As future mentors, it is good for us to be trained and to practiced using computers and also on how to manage internet so that, when the times comes that we are now teaching, we can apply this and impart to our students.

If you want to ask how's my experience in making blog..., well, it is somewhat challenging in my part but at the end, I find it cool.
I feel comfortable in this site, and I'm hoping for more knowledge to learn.
Now, I'm satisfied and happy. Spread love and happiness!


5 komento:

  1. I'm so happy that you made it liza.
    welcome to the blog world.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Liz. Thanks for helping me making my own blog. I am so Happy to day. I learned a lot.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I'm happy with you Liza because you made it too.Same with you I have also difficulties in making my own blog but you know what I've tried my best to accomplish it.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Welcome to blog Liz..
    Yeah it is true there are lots of hardships in entering blogger.com also me.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Hello liz please follow my account @ jhoncupid94.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin