Sabado, Hulyo 20, 2013

"Rate My Rubrics!"


"Rate My Rubrics!"


Before knowing this site about making rubrics, I'm really having bad times on creating one. 
Why? Well, because there are many things to consider. Thanks to Ma'am Kaye for introducing this site to us. It is really helpful for us teachers someday because we are going to assess students in the near future.

Talking about how's my experience in making my three rubrics for oral, written and performance-based?
Well, I can say that it is very memorable. Why again? Because I made it at the computer laboratory in the school together with my classmates and ma'am Kaye. My classmates are all complaining with the internet connection, but luckily, my assigned computer were real good. 
Creating those rubrics for me, were just quiet easy because I have my classmates to ask that time and that's the time I realized the real meaning of COLLABORATION PROCESS!
Sounds funny, but its really true! 

Another week to reflect, isn't it? 
I'm loving this subject already...

For all of this, I won't get tired for thanking Ma'am Kaye. 
Thank you Ma'am! 
and
Good Luck to all of us classmates!

:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento